Cannabinoids are a class of diverse chemical compounds that act on cannabinoid receptors in cells that repress neurotransmitter release in the brain. (Wikipedia).
- Realm of Caring – The Realm of Caring Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that provides support services for individuals using cannabinoid therapy. By funding and conducting Research, the Realm of Caring learns more about cannabis and its effects while legitimizing the therapy.
- Realm of Caring Research Library
- Tel-Aviv University study: Long-term behavioral and biochemical effects of an ultra-low dose of ?9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC): neuroprotection and ERK signaling
- University of Michigan study: Medical cannabis associated with decreased opiate medication use in retrospective cross-sectional survey of chronic pain patients
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine Study: Cannabinoids as novel anti-inflammatory drugs